Natasa Nuit Nuit Pantovic
“ Nataša Pantović Nuit is a Serbian Maltese Author that lives in Malta, BSc Economics, Management Consultant, Spiritual Researcher, Author of 9 AoL Consciousness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training. ”
Nataša Pantović Nuit is a Serbian / Maltese Author, Trainer, Consultant and Spiritual Researcher that lives and works in Malta.
Author of 9 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.
"I" as an individual know nothing and "we" as "humanity" or "Universe" as an entity know IT ALL. The full application of Yin and Yang Positive Forces will take us to a number of enlightenment-s within many fields of Life. Each one of us, as a soul incarnated to experience different states of Consciousness Manifestations, tries to understand the positive applications of Yin (Intuitive) combined with Yang (Reason) states of Consciousness. Applied together within what I call Alchemy of Love or Alchemy of Soul or Alchemy of Humanity these Forces direct us towards the implementation of Clear Ratio Guided by Intuitive Wisdom. This is the highest implementation of Intuitive (by definition Yin) Truth (by definition Yang) within Humanity's learning implemented so far." Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course, Nataša Pantović Nuit
After helping Father George build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, Nuit entered the most amazing world of parenting adopting two kids from Ethiopia as a single mum. Nuit left her Management Consultancy job to follow this amazing journey into the parenthood. At the moment she says that her kids are actively teaching her how to be a more loving, mindful and conscious parent. Ema and Andrej love and train basketball, play music, act within a Music Theater Group and were Chess Champions of Malta.
Nuit has traveled through more than 50 countries and lived in 5: UK, New Zealand, Holland, Serbia and Malta. Worked as Head of Business Development, Trainer and Organizer of various Body Mind Spirit Festivals in Malta, she now writes and lectures about variety of spiritual and self'development topics.
Nataša Pantović Nuit Personal Highlights or some weird and wonderful things about her:
- BSc Economics, Belgrade
- I've never had a TV or a mobile phone.
- I've read 1,000s of books exploring the subjects of creativity, marketing, management and spirituality. I learned from many Wise Men of our past and present
- in 1991 published my first book: Contracts for Companies and Individuals, in Serbia.
- my life story book has many pages within the world of Marketing and Management Consultancy and work as a Trainer in the UK and Malta.
- some of the more intriguing pages talk about 25 years of Spiritual Work, and my exploration journey through Christianity, Theosophy, Zen, Tantra, Antroposophy, Yoga and my vegetarian life-style where I danced barefoot in the rain, meditated for hours in search of God, organized 6 Body, Mind and Spirit Festivals, explored Megalithic Temples and was one of the organizers of a 10 days Megalithic Conference in Malta
- my latest project. At an individual level I wish to explore the 24 hours schedule that will empower creativity within each human being. At a collective level I wish to empower education that is free of heavy conditioning and explores divergent thinking. On a large project scale we wish to empower each individual to share the best of its potentials with the group without inhibitions of a hierarchy, stress of competition, and a constant attachment to the stereotypical behaviors.
- my soul is the one of a nomad and during my life-time I visited more than 50 countries, set foot on all the continents, and lived in five. My friends are from all around the globe. My home is in Amsterdam, London, Belgrade, Sliema, Rome, Sydney, Lisbon wherever I find my heart beating the same rhythm.
- The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of 9 books published by Artof4elements, by 7 Authors, offers tools that explore the power of mind, creativity, consciousness, mindfulness, and unconditional love. Through poetry, novels, fiction and non fiction books, the focus is on developing the qualities of both heart and intellect, exploring virtues, inspiring the inner growth. A spectrum of mystical exercises used enhances both cognitive and emotional development and enhance Divergent Thinking. The series by Nuit is inspired by yin and yang, by mythology, alchemy, and within the parenting world by simplicity parenting, and alternative teaching educational models.