“ Scott Friedson has more than 15 years of experience as an apartment owner, commercial real estate professional and the founder of Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC (ICRS). He is a Texas licensed real estate broker and public insurance adjuster. ”
TX Real Estate Broker #501008 (Current)
TX Public Insurance Adjuster #1632488 (Current)
OK Public Insurance Adjuster #0100118599 (Current)
Series 22 and 63 Securities Licenses 2006-2008
Texas Loan Officer 2004-2006
• 1993-1999 Ridgemoor Realty, St. Louis, MO – Cash House Buyer
• 2002-2004 Lifestyles Unlimited, Houston, TX – Real Estate Investing Mentor
• 2003-2007 Click Real Estate Investments, Houston, TX–Apartment Owner
• 2004-Present - National Income Property, Houston, TX-CEO-Broker License #532608
• 2005-2006 – Welton Street Investments, Denver, CO – Registered Representative
• 2007-2008 – Omni Brokerage - Registered Representative
• 2009-Common Sense Real Estate Investor Radio Show, Austin, TX – Host
• 2009- Austin Real Estate Investors Association - AustinREIA, Austin, TX – Founder
• 2009-Present –Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC Austin, TX – Public Adjuster, CEO
• Sold 140-unit apartment portfolio at top of market in 2007 after 3 year hold.
• 100% return on investment to our partner
• 600% return on investment overall
• National Apartment Association’s Real Estate Investor of the Year 2007
• $1,100,000 profit from a single apartment deal
• CEO of National Income Property real estate brokerage that specializes in acquisition, disposition, financing & management of multifamily investment properties.
• Successfully closed over $100,000,000.00 in rent house and apartment transactions.
• “Asset Optimization” adviser
Texas Licensed Public Adjuster
-Insurance Claim Loss Advocate for Policyholders specializing in Multifamily, Commercial and Residential Properties insurance claim settlements.
Author & Instructor
• Close & Cash Flow LLC - Author of The Investor Agent MCE Texas Real Estate Commission Instructor - The Investor Agent
Distressed Multifamily assets, Turnaround Apartment Opportunities, Commercial Insurance Claims, 1031 exchanges, Multifamily real estate brokerage, investment property consulting, risk management, asset and property management, commercial real estate finance, lake travis real estate, public adjuster, insurance claims on multifamily properties damaged by fire, wind, hail, flood or other perils or disasters.
Present and recent adjusting activity in past 6 months….
• Public adjusting and estimating services of impacted policyholders during a named peril
• Assist Multifamily owners recover from over $4,000,000.00 in commercial losses from Tropical Hermine in the San Antonio, TX and Austin, TX areas
• Settled over $250,000.00 in Multifamily pipe burst loss claims in the Austin, TX area
• Settled over $150,000.00 in Multifamily fire claims in Austin, TX area
• Analyzed and computed over $100,000.00 in Multifamily Business Interruption claims
• Increased partial house fire loss by 47% in Austin, TX
• Settled over $8,000,000 in commercial property hail damage claims
• Increased Multifamily settlement 995x (9,953%) higher than the insurance company’s initial offer.
• Increased Multifamily settlement over 300x (3,000%+) higher than the insurance company’s initial offer.
• Increased Lender Owned settlement over 100% higher than the insurance company’s initial offer.