“ Andre Kay is the CEO and Founder of Sociallybuzz. Sociallybuzz founded in 2009, is a social media reputation, management, and campaign agency. He is an author, investor, and successful marketing entrepreneur. ”
Andre Kay is the CEO and Founder of Sociallybuzz. Sociallybuzz founded in 2009, is a social media reputation, management, and campaign agency.
We provide managed services and technology automation to help businesses grow using social media, data, and advertising. We combined the perfect synergy of high-touch, people-powered social media management services, and technology to help businesses succeed in this ever-changing social media industry.
Andre bootstrapped Sociallybuzz from a small social media "do it for you" company to a nationally recognized social media agency and software company.
* Proud graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program.
* Under his leadership, Sociallybuzz was named one of the best entrepreneurial company in 2017 by Entrepreneur Magazine
* Under his leadership, Sociallybuzz was named one of the top social media agencies for franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine
* 2020 Urban League UBiz Marketing Consultant
* 2016 BE Modern Man by Black Enterprise
* 2015 Black Enterprise Techpreneur of the Year Finalist
* Named one of the top ten black tech innovators blazing a trail in South Florida by the Miami Herald.
* Received the African-American Achievers certificate of nominations for 4 consecutive years from JM Lexus/JM Family Enterprises.
* Nominated and selected as a South Florida 2012 Mover & Shaker Honoree by Business Leader Magazine.
* Social media, business and entrepreneur speaker
* Business and social media writer for the Huffington Post, Social Media Week and Smartbrief publications.
His philanthropic efforts extend to giving back to families in need, by donating hundreds of turkeys, back to school items, and Christmas gifts yearly to families in South Florida through his partnership with local charity organization Bridge to Hope in Miami. He integrated Philanthropy into the Sociallybuzz culture with the launch of the Sociallybuzz giveback program. He leads Sociallybuzz in officially joining the Pledge 1% movement with a commitment to pledge 1% of Time, Talents, and Treasures to charitable causes in our community and our world.